GeT LosT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeT LosT

GeT LosT, Kicks Online EU Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reply I got from Entermate

Go down 
+3
Shin
Satsujin
Machera
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Machera

Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:12 pm

More or less big news:
Kk today Lako found a bug on the download page by accident.
Atm he is able to play the game.
If he gets around to uploading it, i'll post it here.
This confirms btw that the release isn't far away.
Back to top Go down
CDF

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:32 am

zabiiiiii ah la la Razz nice to see you ^^

Oo Lako found a glitch into game, defo post if any more info mache, he say if the games any good or not?

i dont suppose any u guys got any info on position skills hav u?

i heard SP (Stopper) get sw grab and push skills and that CB no longer has dive block Shocked , SM has no beckham shoot/cross and WF dont hav TRS. But i might be wrong... hope im wrong Sad

i noticed something else as well, only 3 abilities auto level (we had 4 in old kicks) so no more auto running for every1, so i wont be outpaced by high lvl cf's! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:44 am

Yup, instead of auto running, we just get a basic running of 80 or something.
I also heard there might be a max of 150 for skills instead of 100 (or 101 with the glitch). But the source for this is like 2% reliable so i have to see it to believe it (cuz if it's true i might go CM).

As far as i know, skills that aren't possible irl (mountain/trs/lightning/diving) aren't coming back.
For the rest, wel the onrpg forum has some skils that will be available in a nice list.
If you search the topic for SDA's posts, you'll find some other skills not mentioned in the list. SDA is also the one who posted that Beckham shot is gone.
I only know some of the AM skills, so i'm not rlly of much use when it comes to that.

Lako hasn't posted anything about the game yet, so i dunno if it's any good or not.
Back to top Go down
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:58 am

i heard kicks? Very Happy

Last edited by Niko on Tue May 25, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:19 am

next skills should be "Messi Drible", "Alves Cross" and "Xavi Pass to Target". Visca el Barça! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:53 am

Hey , Niko Wink

I'm happy to hear that SM's skills are changed ,cuz fake beck's cross wuz the buggiest skill in the game.
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Niceeee Ty Machera ! But i have question for u , Is playing available now?
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Well i can play atm so it's available.
Dunno if we're allowed to yet, so can't say if it's a beta or something.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Woo TY Machi! Wink
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:38 pm

go go go dl client and playing with us Smile
Back to top Go down
CDF

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:33 pm

ok guys as im sure u hav probably noticed i lag rly rly rly bad (I blame gametribe!), any ideas for solutions? otherwise im just stuck being a cheerleader for the rest of my (short) xKick career. Shocked
dont wanna end with always host and always lag combination <-(wat happened in hockey dash Sad)

i got some ideas of my own but u guys think of anything or hav similar problems let me know :/

bro was dloading half the time (without telling me >.>) so that can't hav helped...
gonna try the old netlimiter trick, already dloading it.
i also checked specifications on site which say its compatible on xp, im running on windows 7, so im just wondering if any u guys hav windows 7 and having any lag trouble (sometimes this can cause problems).
and im gonna try turning off firewall + anitvirus and stuff

so yea any helps much appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:16 am

My ideas:

1) The game's just a test version, so maybe that has something to do with it.
2) The server's still in Korea or somewhere in Asia. The singapore folk can play xkicks aswell, so it seems plausible.
3) You played every game with Mivako in one of the teams.
4) Some other issue we'll never get an answer to, cuz the Koreans have serious issues when it comes to understanding/writing/typing/reading/etc./etc./ English.
Back to top Go down
Pocholo

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:53 am

I create an account in gamengame, go to the page http://xkick.gamengame.com/ and login into, then when i put the user and password for the user game and click OK button, have a "database error" and cant create the user game, someone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

@CDF: I have windows 7, so when play the game i tell you if i its laggy or no, but i supose that W7 its not the problem
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:07 am

Try pressing some random letters for your username.
Most of the username's are unavailable (i got one on my 30th try).
Remember to write it down though, cuz you'll need it to log into the game.

PW can only contain numbers, so keep that in mind aswell.
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:53 pm

CDF wrote:
ok guys as im sure u hav probably noticed i lag rly rly rly bad (I blame gametribe!), any ideas for solutions? otherwise im just stuck being a cheerleader for the rest of my (short) xKick career. Shocked
dont wanna end with always host and always lag combination <-(wat happened in hockey dash Sad)

i got some ideas of my own but u guys think of anything or hav similar problems let me know :/

bro was dloading half the time (without telling me >.>) so that can't hav helped...
gonna try the old netlimiter trick, already dloading it.
i also checked specifications on site which say its compatible on xp, im running on windows 7, so im just wondering if any u guys hav windows 7 and having any lag trouble (sometimes this can cause problems).
and im gonna try turning off firewall + anitvirus and stuff

so yea any helps much appreciated Wink

So u have lag or u cause the rest lag?
Back to top Go down
https://getlostclub.forumotion.com
CDF

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:00 pm

i cause the rest lag, im perfectly lag free (i suppose in a way im "hosting" the room like in old kicks) so yea netlimiter aint looking too effective atm, so dunno wat im gonna do :/
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:35 pm

try u torrent or emule with max upload before u open the game, if this not works means that this launcher isnt like the old one wich messures the connections and u must have to w8 until the official release.. or just lag the rest and enjoy the beta a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:35 am

Day 4 of being able to play:
- I still lag my ass of with basically everyone.
- The gameplay doesn't feel rlly Kicks-like to me. It's just not rlly arcade anymore.
- They slowed down the game in terms of speed (passing animations etc.), which turns out to be a terrible thing imo. It makes the game so much more slower (especially combined with the lag i already mentioned).

- All in all, not something i'll enjoy if it doesn't change drastically.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:37 am

Machera wrote:
- The gameplay doesn't feel rlly Kicks-like to me. It's just not rlly arcade anymore.
- They slowed down the game in terms of speed (passing animations etc.), which turns out to be a terrible thing imo. It makes the game so much more slower (especially combined with the lag i already mentioned).

TRU!
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:42 am

Thinking of going back to spamming companies again if the CB turns out to be just as bad.
It just isn't Kicks anymore, it's an entirely different game imo.
Back to top Go down
ZARBIII

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:47 am

You may log in after approval.
Its too long.>.> Need wait longtime yet ?
Back to top Go down
ZARBIII

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:07 am

ah I found! Ok lets play Surprised
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Machera wrote:

Yup the game isnt exactly the same.. thats obvious but is the only game of this kind (soccer) to play toghether again btw the version we play is the first release they did for show the game to the game sites coz in the lower right u can see the 1.0.0.0 ver.

Idont really think the gameplay gonna change a lot from now.. but that means must be a bit more realistic (and they say this in the korean web)

Anyway we should wait to see the game with all the skills and high level players
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Is anybody still playing? coz i logged in almost all days and never seen anyone online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply I got from Entermate
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeT LosT :: Visitors :: General Discussion-
Jump to: