GeT LosT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeT LosT

GeT LosT, Kicks Online EU Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reply I got from Entermate

Go down 
+3
Shin
Satsujin
Machera
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Machera

Reply I got from Entermate Empty
PostSubject: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Dear ...,

Nice to meet you, even online.

And we are all here KICKSONLINE KOREA really appreciate your concern and love of KICKSONLINE EU.

But as you know, our deal with GAMETRIBE was closed also we have no plan servicing KICKSONLINE in EU anymore.

But now we have developed a new onilne football game 'X-KICK ONLINE', that is the upgraded version of 'KICKS'
and trying to look for overseas cooperation partners in EU.

We promise, you would meet 'X-KICK ONLINE' there soon.

Then, from now on, we won't reply to your letter anymore untill it comes there.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
KICKSONLINE KOREA

Doesn't give an estimated date or something like that, but it's a start nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://getlostclub.forumotion.com
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Satsujin wrote:
http://www.xkick.co.kr/global/

Any idea what the purpose of that site is? Is it like some CB or something? I need a id/pw to get to most stuff, yet there isn't a sign up button or something like that.

Screen shots look nice. Seems like they updated the old kicks a little.
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Dunno, for me its the same must be the cb site or something like that, looking at the videos seems is the same gameplay with a lot of old skills and maybe the new ones just replace som old useless. Anyway same sounds different graphics same gameplay style, so this can be called kicks online v2.

P.D if someone manage to get an account share it dont be greedy Razz
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:28 am

Kk so movie 1 says: coming soon so i guess it's either not in korean beta yet or it's not open for us.
Then again god knows when tose movies were put on there.
Some of the new skills look pretty nice (scorpion kick and the double roulette) so i'm pretty excited already.

EDIT: did some research and i think the version in the link is indeed for testing.
just look at the loading screen in this link: http://www.xkick.co.kr/global/notice_view.en?idx=1
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Update

Aparently the Xkicks international version will be launched in July to go with the world championships.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:37 pm

WOOOO Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Yeah this game look rly nice i hope so we can found old ppl and create same team's like before Smile i rly enjoyed every second when i played kicks with u guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:00 pm

I know most of the Insane ppl will play the new kicks. Same goes, sadly, for most of the Milan ppl. SDA is already playing (together with Hugo, who aparently is either a tester or working for the publisher) and Myth will probably transfer aswell (cuz SDA is a Myth member on the mx server). Chaos and Wrath will be there, cuz the mx server is giving them even more lag then before.
Prince will be there and some of the GO ppl will also make the transfer.
And me ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:23 am

And me and shin ofc Very Happy i hope so satsu,zarbi and others nabz start playing again Smile
Back to top Go down
CDF

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:58 pm

dont forget me ;D

hey guys been a while aint it? ^^

didn't know ppl still visited the forum,
hows it going? not too bad i hope

a new kicks then? sounds interesting definitly worth trying out

playing s4 league at the mo and gonna try a game called LOCO when it comes out.

Anybody else still around? havn't been in touch for ages, still playing together?
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Playing nothing atm, and the only one i speak every now and then is Flop.
But when the new Kicks comes 'round in june (some sort of beta) you can find me there Smile
Back to top Go down
CDF

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

^^ sounds good, reckon u will play AM again? or go for a change ;P, could be interseting considering every1 will be starting from scratch -> no adv. from level.
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:47 pm

If instep and lightning are coming back i'll be AM again.
If not, probably gonna try CM.
Other positions don't rlly interest me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:20 am

I trying again ST Smile or another Fw position Smile
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:26 pm

http://xkick.gamengame.com/

Can't download or anything, but it's getting rlly close now.

It's a shame that skills won't be perma with points though Sad
Back to top Go down
CDF

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:31 pm

lol i see two new stats on the site "jumping" and "struggling" (i assume this one is bodycheck) but wtf is jumping lol confused

and ill probably choose sw again ;D kinda hope theres some new skills though :s

also think u can play vs Ai in a full match in this one...for some reason

can you sign up for it yet?

and aww no skills for points Sad
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:01 am

Struggling will be the same as marking in the old kicks (chance of getting a high ball, not falling down when someone mx jumps you etc.)
Dunno what jumping is.
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:45 pm

SS position sound good, so what do you think ? Smile
Back to top Go down
CDF

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:22 pm

geez can either of you sign up for this game? try to make an account and just tells me theres a data base error :S

and lol i didnt notice there was a new foreward position, wonder if u can play gk this time...

and SP, reckon thats just side back with new name?
Back to top Go down
CDF

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:34 pm

nvrmind i got acc now, pretty annoying though.

1. gotta sign up for game&game
http://www.gamengame.com/member/agree.asp?game_name=xkick

2. click personal member and create an account using ur email address

3. once created type ur e-mail and password into Xkickonline login section

4. should bring u to a screen creating an account for xkick online

5. create an ID, check availibilty and then a password (your password can only contain numbers for some reason..)

after that it should work

*sigh* another note : if u logout, to log back in u gotta type ur email address and password from game&game - pretty confusing lol
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:21 pm

i made acc , but is there a forum of the game , cuz when i press community i see only free boards and other sh*** Suspect

P.S.

I contacted every1 that I could find in my contacts list
I can't find pandi's and lean's mails tho. Sad
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:51 pm

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/157700.html has the most updates so far.
I'll keep you guys updated if anything pops up on the Insane forum.
www.xkick.gamengame.com has a forum (free boards) but basically only me (terewe = me pressing random keys ftw), and 2 singapore ppl posted there (kiwi and the kim dude).

Also, you contacted everyone in your contact list? That means i'm not in it, cuz i got nothing.
I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight :'(
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:41 am

CDF wrote:
nvrmind i got acc now, pretty annoying though.

1. gotta sign up for game&game
http://www.gamengame.com/member/agree.asp?game_name=xkick

2. click personal member and create an account using ur email address

3. once created type ur e-mail and password into Xkickonline login section

4. should bring u to a screen creating an account for xkick online

5. create an ID, check availibilty and then a password (your password can only contain numbers for some reason..)

after that it should work

*sigh* another note : if u logout, to log back in u gotta type ur email address and password from game&game - pretty confusing lol

Where exactly is this personal member button coz i cant find it in any sign up pages from that site

Reply I got from Entermate Loginag.th
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:55 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img693/1213/egeu.jpg is how it should look on Firefox.
Maybe try Internet explorer/chrome or some other one.

You seem to be missing the boxes underneath the agreement. Dunno how that's possible (cuz i have 0 knowledge of pc's and stuff).
Maybe try asking their staff or something.
If in the end it doesn't work, you can always ask one of us to make an account for yeh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply I got from Entermate
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeT LosT :: Visitors :: General Discussion-
Jump to: