GeT LosT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeT LosT

GeT LosT, Kicks Online EU Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EU kicks rlly dead now?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Machera

EU kicks rlly dead now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 am

Site hasn't been updated in ages if you ask me.
I've sent an e-mail to both helpdesk adresses i could find and i haven't heard anything yet.
I might try sending a korean translation along with my next one, cuz I sure as hell am gonna keep spamming them till i get a reply Mad

Last edited by Machera on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Machera wrote:
Site hasn't been updated in ages if you ask me.
I've sent an e-mail to both helpdesk adresses i could find and i haven't heard anything yet.
I might try sending a korean translation along with my next one, cuz I sure as help am gonna keep spamming them till i get a reply Mad

spamm is da way ! Twisted Evil
And is it so hard to just add "eu server section" in any of the versions?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 pm

After sending my "once every 3 days"-spammail to entermate (Korean translation included !) I found something interesting on the web.

I think you guys all still remember Slaphot (think it was called that) right?
I found some game that just ended his closed beta that is quite similar to Kicks and Slapshot imo.

I'm talking about Hockey Dash (if any of you played in CB feel free to tell me what it's like):http://hockeydash.ogplanet.com/home.html
From what little research i did, the gameplay gives me a very Kicks-like feeling. Only difference is that it's a hockey game (hence Slapshot).
Think i'm gonna follow this one and try the OB when it comes around.

It's not like Entermate is ever gonna answer me, so maybe this'll be something i can spend ridiculous amounts of free time in (college ended yesterday and i only have 5 exams in the next 3 1/2 months).

Greetings from Machera (I rlly should use the () less)
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:07 pm

LOL ^^

Gonna download it and try it, but Im not big fan of the hockey Surprised
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 pm

its good game or crap ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 am

BlackEnd wrote:
its good game or crap ? Smile

Haven't tried it yet so don't rlly know.
When the OB comes around i'll keep you guys updated.

Ps I just read the kicks mx forums and it seems that the EU ppl are almost entirely gone now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EU kicks rlly dead now?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2