GeT LosT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeT LosT

GeT LosT, Kicks Online EU Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EU kicks rlly dead now?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Machera

EU kicks rlly dead now? Empty
PostSubject: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:39 am

Is anyone still able to log in? Cuz as of this morning i can't log in anymore.
Is this a problem only i have? or is EU kicks rlly dead now?
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Really dead i cant log on too Sad
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 am

So it's been almost a month since our kicks died.
Anyone still playing any version of kicks (mx/one of the asian variants)?
I tried mx for like a game or 4 in total, lagged my ass of even with ppl that were normally good hosts for me (tani and aga), saw that basically everyone that played there was someone i rlly didn't want to play with (Sda/prince/every wrath guy/99% of the myth ppl i pissed off in my last EU games Very Happy ) and left it alone.
Also tried the singapore version, but apparently the timedifference leads to me entering an empty server everytime i log on (aka around 12 at night) so I also left that.
But still, since I haven't spoken to anyone but bat and swan since EU died I was wondering what you guys did with the (huge) amount of free time you got after jan 9th 2010 Smile.
So if anyone still visits this forum, which i highly doubt Crying or Very sad, feel free to reply Smile

greetings from (a now officially retired) Machera
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:27 am

I tried mx also but the lagg wuz 2 big >.<. I still hope that some1 would buy our kicks, meantime i play any kind of mmos that are in ob Wink

P.S. Where the fock is satnab! he must search for new kinds of games for us, that's what the managers must do! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Anyway, judging from this http://www.PetitionOnline.com/1221d23/ mx Kicks isn't the saviour some ppl thought it would be.
I'm not playing anything atm, so i'll support every action that might give us a EU version of Kicks.

Since EU Kicks died i haven't spoken to Sat so maybe he is working on a secret underground server for us EU ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Hehe i wish i could run a server... coz im sure there isnt rly need a big boradband since the games are hosted by the players, but no im just plying LoL EU waiting for a new MMO soccer game comes or Diablo 3.
Btw seems that futebol is not going to be released but they have this one in "coming soon" http://www.gamigo.de/next_g/ (cant enter his website)

PD: Naaaaaaabs Very Happy long time dont say this Razz
Back to top Go down
https://getlostclub.forumotion.com
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:37 pm

cyclops
ah la la!
i want kicks eu Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 am

I want atleast something i can play.
Life's been boring without you guys /kicks/anything to do at night (i just can't fall asleep before 1 atleast) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm

We need more ppl to sign the petition >.< like 10k or something Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Maybe hire someone to keep adding new signatures non-stop 24/7 (like the wow-lvl squads).

Either that or my original plan: kidnap a korean to get us all in the korean version Smile
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm

I tried the korean version with blackend b4 the eu.
The lagg there is epic. Its like spasa hosting all games, but u are the only 1 that feels it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:16 pm

From what i've read on the insane forum, Kicks MX is also gonna be closed.
Dunno if it's for good (in 3 days) or just for 3 day cuz Victorbest's english is a bit hard to decipher for me Question

Almost seems like the secret world government doesnt want ppl to play Kicks Idea

Greetings from, a now very very bored, Machera
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Well MX kicks failed since they lunch it...Greedy mexicans want us to pay for skillz NEVAH gonna HAPPEN Evil or Very Mad

P.S. : Btw http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/ will start OB anytime soon so we can meet there! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 pm

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaab shin Very Happy that game rly rly sux the best option for that kind of games like dota is LoL.

U can still find me in LoL eu, i play a lot less now, coz is rly boring playing with random feeders, anyway send me a pm if someone gonna play it..

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBs Very Happy

Penalty!
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 am

Played LoL for a while, realised I totally suck at that kind of games (i blame the lack of instep kick), and quit.

Started playing some s4 again (name's Mache, cuz some **** stole Machera ). That **** might be my old account Smile
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:33 am

Satnaab! I am a feeder! And my nick is Hypure, if u want to lose pm me! Cuz i still dont know how to pm u Razz

Btw that emote>>> Razz looks very nasty looks like u lickin something and its not an ice-cream! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 am

cant find that nick in LoL EU as always Shin = naaaaaaaaaaab!!!!!!!!!! albino

and Machera everybody sux at the begining in almost all kind of games, the fact for me is.. good or not u must like the game and enjoy playing it regardless than win or lose. farao
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:25 am

Satsujin wrote:
cant find that nick in LoL EU as always Shin = naaaaaaaaaaab!!!!!!!!!! albino

and Machera everybody sux at the begining in almost all kind of games, the fact for me is.. good or not u must like the game and enjoy playing it regardless than win or lose. farao

I've sent u friend request naab if ur nick is Satsujin ofc...

P.S. AH la la I am registered in the other LoL LOL tongue

gonna reg in EU Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 am

NAAAAAAAAAAAABS come and play aion with me its rly nice game Razz or find another game like kicks online :p ( other games SUX HARD!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 am

BlackEnd wrote:
NAAAAAAAAAAAABS come and play aion with me its rly nice game Razz or find another game like kicks online :p ( other games SUX HARD!!!!)

I will start Aion when i finish school in 1month, cuz now there is no point to pay for it. I pay for 1month and play for 2 weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am

I am 50 lvl already with nice gear Razz and i can starting new char when u start to playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 pm

BlackEnd wrote:
I am 50 lvl already with nice gear Razz and i can starting new char when u start to playing Smile

OFC u are starting new GEEK! Razz
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:56 am

aion suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux. hehehe, nah its not a bad game but his pve sux a lot and i dont want to play an mmorpg just for pvp.
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

Aion have rly good PvP and after patch 1.9 games will be much better then now Smile come and play again satsu and i will help u to gain 50 lvl Razz
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU kicks rlly dead now?   EU kicks rlly dead now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EU kicks rlly dead now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next